Why choose Vizcom for your leaflet printing?
We’ve been printing high-quality leaflets (at our Bolton unit) for more than twenty years.
- Our machinery is ‘state-of-the-art’.
- We only print on quality paper.
- Vizcom are experienced and trained graphic designers too, so if you need design we can help.
- We’ll offer advice on size, format, the number of colours and paper to make sure you get the most from your printing budget.
- If we spot a mistake we won’t just go ahead and print, we’ll let you know.
Examples of leaflet printing by Vizcom
What type of leaflet should I choose?
- It’s all about budget and what type of market you are aiming to appeal to.
- If you want to appear expensive and upmarket then choose a heavy silk or textured paper with maybe a spot UV varnish or an additional metallic colour.
- If you want a large number of leaflets (20,000 or above) and are planning a leaflet drop or direct mail campaign then a standard size with a light weight of paper would be best, to keep the unit cost low.
Standard leaflet sizes (in descending order of cost)
- One third A4 99mm x 210mm (3.9″ x 8.3″)
- A5 148mm x 205mm (5.9″ x 8″)
- A4 210mm x 297mm (8.3″ x 11.7″)
- A3 297mm x 420mm (11.7″ x 16.5″)
The above can be printed landscape, portrait, single or double sided and folded in to two or three sections.
If you want a unique shape or a format (that isn’t standard) we print these too – just ask.
What do they cost?
As a guide 5000 single sided leaflets, full colour, printed one side on 130gsm paper:
We also print leaflets in much smaller quantities.
For the very best leaflet printing in Bolton call 01204 383599 or click our contact form.