Why Choose Vizcom to build your WordPress website?
We combine our strong web design skills with a Content Management System that is one of the best available.
- We’ve been designing and building effective websites for more than twenty years.
- Our WordPress sites are mobile friendly (which is vital for user experience and search engines).
- Meta Data is added to help with search engine rankings (not all web designers do this).
- Our sites come with Yoast software installed to help you optimise your website.
- We provide free and on-going support.
- Now the industry leading CMS (Content Management System).
- Easily add your own pages, text, images, and video.
- Option to easily convert to eCommerce using WooCommerce
- As future proof as a website system can be (most web designers work with WordPress).
- Thousands of design styles available or if you prefer we can build you a bespoke site from ‘scratch’.
- Want your site to do something a little different? There are hundreds of existing ‘plug-in’s available.
Here are a few WordPress websites we’ve created
Click below to visit some of the sites we’ve built
How much does a typical WordPress site cost?
To find out how a WordPress site built by Vizcom can help you win more business
Call 01204 591 015 or click our contact form.
What our clients think
“5 Stars! Because Dan and Vizcom provide the level of service that many others are sadly lacking. Vizcom amalgamated 2 comprehensive sites for us in very good time and we were extremely happy with the result. They provided excellent advice always, and continue to do so. After 6 months of dealing with other companies, who badly let us down – Vizcom were left to pick up the pieces – and did so – marvelously without fuss and efficiency. We look forward to continuing working with Vizcom to optimise our online presence and to make the most of the hard work already achieved. Highly recommended.”
APi Electrical, Manchester.
A few points to consider when designing a website
- What kind of person do you want to appeal to and what are they expecting to see when they land on your site?
Consider what your customers want from your website.
- Do they need information or help?
- Are they looking for confirmation that you are the right company to do business with?
- How are you going to make sure you attract the sort of website traffic you want?
Reasons for visitors to get in touch
- What is unique about your business and what do you offer that the competition doesn’t?
- What kind of reasons can you give to make sure your visitors make contact?
For WordPress websites which win you business call, 01204 591 015 or click our contact form.