Why Choose Vizcom to build your WordPress website?
We combine our strong web design skills with a Content Management System that we believe is one of the best available.
- We’ve been designing and building websites for more than twenty years.
- Our WordPress sites are mobile friendly which is vital for user experience and search engines.
- Meta Data is added to help with search engine rankings (not all web design companies do this).
- We provide advice on choosing a domain name to help with website traffic.
- Our sites come with Yoast software installed to help you with SEO.
- If you host your site with Vizcom we install Word Fence which helps to prevent hacking and improves site security.
- Once we’ve built your website we provide on-going support (after initial training) free of charge.
- Now the industry leading CMS (Content Management System).
- Easily add your own pages, text, images, and video.
- Option to easily convert to eCommerce using WooCommerce.
- As future proof as a website system can be, most web designers work with WordPress.
- There are thousands of design styles available or we can build you a bespoke site from ‘scratch’ if you prefer.
- Want your site to do something a little different? Chances are that there will be a plug in to make it possible – just ask.
Here are three WordPress websites we’ve created
Click below to visit some of the sites we’ve built
How much does a typical WordPress site cost?
WordPress powers 26% of the internet
To find out how a WordPress site built by Vizcom can help you win more business
Pop in and see us, call 01204 383 599 or click our contact form.
A few points to consider when designing a website
What kind of person do you want to appeal to and what are they expecting to see when they land on your site?
Consider what your customers want from your website.
Do they need information or help?
Are they looking for confirmation that you are the right company to do business with?
How are you going to make sure you attract the sort of website traffic you want?
Reasons for visitors to get in touch
What is unique about your business and what do you offer that the competition doesn’t?
What kind of reasons can you give to make sure your visitors make contact?