Be recognised, create loyalty and generate business.
Why choose Vizcom to manage your Social Media?
- No monthly contracts.
- If you haven’t got accounts with the channels we recommend, we’ll create them for you.
- If you have them set up already we’ll make sure everything is included, relevant and informative.
- We’ll share interesting content (information that your followers will enjoy reading).
- We’ll create new content by utilising your blog (or we can create one for you) and by creating visually attractive and engaging posts.
- Vizcom will reply to any messages or comments you receive.
- Posts are scheduled to show at the time they are most likely to be read.
- Keywords are added to your account to find possible followers who are talking about what you are selling.
- Competitor’s accounts are added and their most active followers followed.
- An automatic message is created to greet new followers and promote your business.
- We’ll invite your email contacts to join you on Social Media.
Why Social Media?
- Enhances brand awareness and creates loyalty
- Provides the opportunity to communicate and interact with your customers in real time
- Presents a more personal side to your business
- Generates sales and enquiries
- Conduct market research
- Recruit staff and find suppliers
- Gain or improve credibility
To be seen and create loyalty with your customers call Dan our Social Media man on
01204 591015 or fill in our contact form
What is the aim of a Social Media Campaign?
The goal is to gain as many followers as possible who like the information you post, will engage, share and act upon it.
How do we Social Media work for you?
After a discussion, we’ll draw out all the information we need and make recommendations on the best approach.
All businesses are different so using our experience and knowledge we’ll recommend which channels are likely to be the most effective for you.
The key is to provide information your customers want and not to bombard them will a constant sales pitch.
Social Media Platforms
- Linked In is usually most effective for business to business.
- Facebook is more suited for business to consumer but can still be useful for business to business.
- Twitter can be equally effective for businesses selling to the public or other companies.
- Instagram (because of its visual nature) is better suited to businesses which sell highly desirable or visually striking products or for photographers and designers to showcase their work. Instagram can still be effective for businesses who don’t fit into this category but it needs to be used creatively.
- Pinterest, like Instagram, is ideal for showcasing products and also good at producing website visits and links.
- YouTube is often used by people searching for ‘how-to’ guides and can be a good source of website traffic.
Here are some examples of campaigns we’ve worked on,
Why not click the links below, give them a follow and you’ll see what we do.
Prices start at £149 per month.