Email campaigns which get results.
Our emails are opened, acted upon and generate sales.
Here is an example of a recent campaign.
- 466 emails sent
- 167 opened
- 72 clicks
- Open rate 35.8% (industry average for professional services 16.4%)
- Click rate 15.5% (industry average for professional services 1.5%)
We regularly achieve similar results with 92% of our clients.
3 minute read – Updated 27.7.18
Why choose Vizcom to be your email marketing agency?
- We’ve been delivering successful campaigns for many years.
- After a discussion (and based on our experience), we’ll make suggestions on what to include and what is most likely to work for you.
- Detailed reports are provided which include click rates, open rates and what was clicked (and by whom). This allows you to follow up leads and us to shape further campaigns.
- Our emails are mobile friendly because almost 63% of emails are now opened on a mobile device.
- No monthly contracts or tie-ins (we don’t believe in them), you can walk away at any time.
- Our email marketing software is GDPR compliant.
- We’ll clean your data and upload your contact list for a small one-off cost.
- Our campaigns are designed to be opened so our subject lines are always effective.
- Campaigns are sent again with a new subject line and opening paragraph to your contacts who didn’t open first time around.
For targeted email marketing services (which bring you business)
call Dan our email man on 01204 591 015 or click our contact form
or visit our marketing packages for small businesses page.
The benefits of email marketing for small businesses
- Relatively inexpensive and a higher return on investment compared to more traditional ways of marketing.
- Useful data is gathered on customer habits and desires.
- Communicate with your customers, keep them updated and make them feel special.
“When it comes to purchases made as a result of receiving a marketing message, email has the highest conversion rate (66%), when compared to social and direct mail.” – DMA
How do you do it?
- We use the market leading email marketing platform Mailchimp.
- We write in a personal and conversational style, use quality images and arrange them in an eye-catching but easy to follow format and provide various reasons for your readers to act.
- Before sending your campaign you’ll see a proof and have the opportunity to change it.
- We schedule your email to make sure it lands in your customers in box at the right time and on the right day.
- More than 15 billion businesses use Mailchimp.
- Personalise your emails with a first name for an improved open rate.
- Sign up forms are available for your website and social media.
- Connect with your eCommerce site to monitor sales and gather useful data.
- Segment subscribers into groups to allow more targeted marketing.
Email marketing examples
Click the links below
What does a typical email marketing campaign cost?
- £120 Design of email (One-off cost)
- £80 Upload up to 2000 contacts (One-off cost)
- £99 per newsletter for future campaigns (using a similar design) but with new images and text
Total: £299 for the first campaign (includes sending to up to 2000 contacts)
£99 per month to send to up to 2000 contacts.
Includes re-sending with a new subject line to contacts who didn’t open first time.
What our clients think
“I had no idea what to put in my email until I met with Dan at Vizcom. He asked me a number of questions and between us, we put together a plan. After the first newsletter went out I received eleven new enquiries which all look promising”
Oliver, Cool Canvas, Bolton.