Websites designed to convert clicks into customers 🧑🤝🧑
Packed with personality because people buy from faces 😊
Fast, optimised, updated and with lots of extras as standard ✔️
6 minute read.
Why choose us to create your bespoke website?
- Your website will reflect your personality and can include caricatures of you and your team members.
- Using our experience in SEO we’ll make sure your site brings enquiries right from the start.
- We include lots of extras as standard including Meta Data, MailChimp sign up forms and monthly traffic reports.
- Before we start we’ll send you our list of 14 key marketing questions to ask yourself so we both know who to appeal to.
- We’ll treat every page as a ‘landing page’ as we believe every page should convert visitors to enquiries.
- Enticing ‘call-to-actions’ will be added to encourage contact or email subscribers.
- Additional analytic software will be installed so we can track and attract visitors.
- Your site will load under three seconds, include one year’s fast and reliable hosting and an SSL certificate.
- We use WordPress the industry standard CMS (Content Management System).
- Our websites, updates, hosting and SSL are included within our business marketing packages.
Examples of websites we’ve created
Pentre Mawr website
Google traffic (year to date)
- 15,550 clicks.
- 12,166 from search.
- 77.3% from organic search.
Google traffic (year to date)
- 33,552 clicks.
- 28,964 from search.
- 85.7% from organic search.
Google traffic (year to date)
- 1998 clicks.
- 1,062 from search.
- 52.8% from organic search.
Safety Gas website
Google traffic (year to date)
- 4590 clicks.
- 2867 from search.
- 62.1% from organic search.
Best in Show 🏆Pay Monthly Bespoke Website Package
- Bespoke custom designed WordPress website (not an off-the-shelf template).
- Optimised to load under three seconds to help your SEO.
- Caricatures of you and your team members created to bring personality to your site (because people buy from faces).
- Six months of ongoing support, website updates and training.
- Keyword research, meta data added to every page and monthly traffic reports.
- Marketing advice after you complete our 14 key marketing questions to ask yourself document.
- Analysis including website visitor video recording and heat maps.
- Fast and secure hosting and an SSL Certificate (included for one year).
- MailChimp email sign up form creation and automatic welcome promotional email.
- Contact form creation using Gravity Forms with the ability to export enquiry data.
- Thank you page which visitors are directed to once they complete your contact form.
- All the above is included in our pay monthly marketing packages.
*Initial payment required. £800 plus Vat then 6 monthly payments of £200 plus Vat.
- Option to convert to eCommerce using WooCommerce.
- As future proof as a website system can be (most web designers work with WordPress).
- Want your site to do something a little different? There are hundreds of existing plug-ins available which will probably do what you need.
- Easy to customise, unlike many other CMS (Content Management System) platforms.
- Easy to update yourself without learning to code.
Website related technical terms explained…
Press the yellow toggle button to the right of each question for more details.
In alphabetical order.
This involves looking at statistics of visitors and their journey through your website. This information should shape your SEO, website updates and changes. There are many types of software to help with this and a lot of them are free, for example, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Hotjar.
Call to action
Also, known as a call to arms is a marketing term used to describe a reason for the potential customer to act, contact you, buy or subscribe.
Stands for Content Management System. This allows the website owner to update text, images and add new pages without the need to learn website coding.
This is a graphic (usually a screenshot of your website page) which shows where visitors click, scroll or hesitate. These are key to identifying problems or helping you decide to change your website page layout to increase clicks or make it easier for the visitor to find what they need.
Renting space on a computer server for your website. Usually charged on an annual basis. Faster hosting means better Google rankings and improved UX (User Experience). Most hosting is shared with other websites but you can have your own dedicated hosting (which can be much more expensive).
A form building plug in for WordPress which allows you to create custom forms. This is a paid subscription service (but included with our websites and marketing packages).
This involves finding phrases that you would like your website to be found for. Popular programs to help do this are SE Ranking, Moz, Ubersuggest and Answer the Public.
A term given to a website page where you are directing people to by email, social media or traditional marketing. It should be designed to convert as many visitors as possible for example email subscribers and event sign-ups. We believe all your pages should act as landing pages.
Originally just an email marketing service provider but now offering other services including direct mail, social advertising and more recently websites.
Consists of an HTML page title, keywords and description. Vital in attracting search engine traffic and click-throughs. If you search for something in Google and look at the results you will see the organic listings further down the page the top line is the page title and the text underneath is the meta description.
Is a term given to searches using search engines which are not paid for.
Describes a piece of software you can add to your website to perform a function it doesn’t already do. These vary in quality and as a general rule we wouldn’t recommend using too many as they can fail or if not updated leave your site more prone to hacking. Lots are free and some are paid. Some we couldn’t do without.
A Secure Sockets Layer certificate proves to website visitors that your website is safe to view and it enables an encrypted connection. You know a site has one when it displays as https and not http in your browser. A padlock is also shown before the https. Google’s Chrome browser will often show websites without one as not safe on the SERPs (search engine results pages).
A ready-made theme design created by a web developer. These vary in quality and can be free or paid. Using one can cause problems if you decide you want to update your design or website functionality.
A plug in which allows you to convert your WordPress site into an eCommerce website. Unless you are an experienced developer we wouldn’t recommend you attempt this.
A CMS (Content Management System). Widely regarded as the industry standard.
5 Stars! Because Daniel and Vizcom provide the level of service that many others are sadly lacking. Vizcom amalgamated 2 comprehensive sites for us in very good time and we were extremely happy with the result. They provided excellent advice always, and continue to do so. After 6 months of dealing with other companies, who badly let us down – Vizcom were left to pick up the pieces – and did so – marvellously without fuss and efficiency. We look forward to continue working with Vizcom to optimise our online presence and to make the most of the hard work already achieved. Highly recommended
What a difference Dan at Vizcom has made to our business. We are a small holiday park that has in the past done very little advertising. We approached Dan with a small budget in mind which he worked with us on to get the most gains from both our website and Facebook activity and advertising. We have seen a massive jump in enquiries some turning in to sales. Dan is brilliant to work with everything we discuss is done extremely quickly and with top quality. We have completed a redesign of our website and Dan has created Facebook page, advertising and advice on operating it to its best. Dan is very creative also helping us with a new logo which we are very happy with. We would absolutely recommend Dan and Vizcom to anyone looking into creative design and advertising etc. Thank you Dan!
Vizcom have been designing, developing and maintaining our websites and digital content for many, many years. The service, the finished article and the support are absolutely superb, we can’t imagine not having them by our side. In short, Vizcom are awesome!
Thanks Dan for your great work over the 10 years we have worked together. You are always on hand; professional, knowledgeable and reliable. Solutions for HR wouldn’t know what to do without you!
Dan is very approachable and he really listens to what I want. He always tries to find ways to help me, spends time I never feel rushed and I know I can trust him to do what he says. His work is top quality and I am extremely happy with my website and the social media support he gives me.