We’ll help your business grow.
We’ll identify, target and attract your ideal customers.
Digital marketing packages and pricing.
Tailored, flexible and no contracts.
Invest in any of our digital marketing packages and we’ll firstly produce a tailored marketing report
which will include our feedback on your current marketing, website, social profiles and review platforms.
11 minute read | Updated 14.1.22.
*Digital marketing packages pricing plus Vat. No contract. No expiry date.
Vizcom have been designing, developing and maintaining our websites and digital content for many, many years. The service, the finished article and the support are absolutely superb, we can’t imagine not having them by our side. In short, Vizcom are awesome!
Thanks Dan for your great work over the 10 years we have worked together. You are always on hand; professional, knowledgeable and reliable. Solutions for HR wouldn’t know what to do without you!
We have been using Dan at Vizcom Digital for the last 5-6 weeks and although only in the early stages we are really happy with the work carried out so far, Dan is very clear about what he is doing and has some great ideas and plans for our site. We are kept up to date weekly with what he is doing and receive a full breakdown at the end of the month. We went for one of the top marketing packages and feel it offers great value for money. We are looking forward to seeing how things progress over the coming weeks and months. Highly recommended. Thanks!
We have worked with Dan for over 10 years supplying our website, electronic and printed marketing materials and e-mail campaigns. Dan has a very good eye for design and produces high quality content that appeals to our customers all the time. There are never any hidden costs – we pay purely for time, which always adds value. He is responsive and always delivers on time.
The team at Vizcom helped me with my new eCommerce business. After several conversations and after a lot of questions from me, I decided to go for one of their digital marketing packages. The report they provided was detailed and full of ideas I hadn’t even considered. It is early days, but things are developing nicely. Looking forward to working with them in the months to come. Highly recommended.
Dan has been working with us for several months and now is an integral part of our team. He is very professional, responsive and proactive. It’s great to work with Dan as he is capable of taking a project and running with it without being constantly supervised. Quality of work is excellent and always delivered in good time. Thanks, Dan.
What a difference Dan at Vizcom has made to our business. We are a small holiday park that has in the past done very little advertising. We approached Dan with a small budget in mind which he worked with us on to get the most gains from both our website and Facebook activity and advertising. We have seen a massive jump in enquiries some turning in to sales. Dan is brilliant to work with everything we discuss is done extremely quickly and with top quality. We have completed a redesign of our website and Dan has created Facebook page, advertising and advice on operating it to its best. Dan is very creative also helping us with a new logo which we are very happy with. We would absolutely recommend Dan and Vizcom to anyone looking into creative design and advertising etc. Thank you Dan!
We contacted Vizcom to help create and put together lead magnets using MailChimp. This is exactly what Dan provided, plus many more benefits, such as advice on our website usage with how to attract client emails. I would highly recommend Vizcom to support your services, he really does care.
I would definitely recommend Dan at Vizcom Digital. He’s always contactable and always happy to help. I know if something pops into my head or I have an idea I want to explore Dan is always at the other end of the phone to discuss (usually with a better suggestion on how we can make something work) which I am always grateful for! Dan always makes you feel like you are the only client he works with and whilst I know he is busy he will always take time out to help. Over the past 2/3 years, I have worked with Dan his assistance has definitely had a meaningful impact on our business and for that, we are very grateful! Thank you Dan..! 5*
Boost your digital marketing right now
Increase your leads and find the answers with our free digital marketing guides and questionnaire.
Receive our free PDF downloads including SEO, social, email, website content and Google My Business.
Your digital marketing action plan
Complete our short marketing questionnaire to help us learn more about your business. If you would like a copy add your details here.
We review your current marketing, website, social accounts, review platforms and prepare a report which offers suggestions and ideas. View a sample report.
We create a digital marketing plan together based on your questionnaire answers and the marketing report.
We’ll make sure your brand, message and style are consistent across all your media. Your message may differ slightly in approach (dependent on the platform’s audience).
We’ll create coordinated campaigns which raise awareness, strengthen your brand, generate enquiries, increase email subscribers and improve review ratings.
We’ll review the campaigns, analyse the response and update your plan based on results and feedback.
Free up your time and concentrate on what you do best
- We know every business is different because we’ve been helping them grow since 1996.
- Our packages are flexible and so are we. There is no expiry date on the hours you invest in.
- When a particular type of marketing is working well we devote more time to it.
- If a new marketing method arrives on the scene you can be sure we’ll test it (and if it works) we’ll implement it for you.
Included in our digital marketing packages…
Targeted and effective email marketing
By certified and recognised MailChimp experts
- Vizcom are 1 of only 44 recognised MailChimp experts in the UK.
- Our campaigns consistently produce double (and often triple) industry average open and click rates.
- We create and design email surveys to find out what your customers think and want.
- We’ll suggest and implement proven ways of growing your mailing list.
- Vizcom are trained and experienced graphic designers so your emails will look beautiful too.
- Database uploads, contact cleaning, tagging and segmentation.
- Attractive and effective sign-up form creation.
- Email automation including welcome emails, follow up emails, dropped checkout emails and customer journeys.
Examples of our email campaigns
In-depth search engine optimisation (SEO)
Focused on clicks and not just rankings
- We target phrases and keywords your customers are using.
- Focusing on clicks we optimise your website to make sure you attract your ideal customers.
- Monthly reports are provided which show the number of clicks, rankings and how you compare to your competition.
- We continually search for new phrases and update your website so it ranks for as many as possible.
Examples of ongoing SEO projects
- 42 phrases in 1st position.
- 247 phrases in top 3 positions.
- 91,339 clicks over the past year.
- All phrases tracked are clicks to the website.
Google My Business
Improve your credibility, enquiries and local SEO.
- Have you ever searched for something on Google using your mobile and been shown results for companies that are nearby?
- These are known as local search results.
- The businesses with the most positive reviews stand out.
- You may already have a Google My Business page but how many reviews do you have?
- Improving what is known as ‘local search’ is crucial if you want to attract more local enquiries.
- You can also compete for more difficult search terms on a local basis if your listing is improved.
- We’ll update or create your listing, add photos, descriptions, services, products and add phrases your customers will use to find you.
- We then send out emails on behalf of your business asking for reviews.
- The more positive ones you receive the more likely you are to attract visitors to your website and increase leads.
Google My Business accounts we manage
EV Charger Installers
- 4.8 ⭐ rating.
- 140 reviews.
Actions taken in last quarter
- 295 website clicks.
- 59 phone calls.
- 27 request directions.
- 4.5 ⭐ rating
- 57 reviews.
Actions taken in last quarter
- 901 website clicks.
- 25 phone calls.
- 113 request directions.
LinkedIn account and company page management
Make useful connections and generate quality leads
- Businesses use this platform to source new suppliers.
- We upload your email contacts and connect with them.
- We make connections with people who may become customers.
- We post articles about your business and share posts which your connections will read and react to.
- We’ll update or create a LinkedIn page for your business, invite your connections to follow and add a MailChimp sign up link button.
Examples of LinkedIn Company Pages we manage
Solutions for HR
Statistics (last year)
- 14,574 impressions
- 643 engagements
- 235 post link clicks
Statistics (last year)
- 11,150 impressions
- 358 engagements
- 200 post link clicks
We’ll engage your followers
Facebook pages we help manage
Beautiful posts and thoughtful questions
- We believe it is more about the quality of the images and posts you create rather than the quantity.
- Users scroll through photos on their phones and don’t usually stop to look or read unless your image grabs their attention.
- So with that in mind we make sure your posts are eye-catching and grab attention.
- To encourage email sign ups we’ll update your profile and add a sign up link.
Instagram accounts we help manage
Discover people who mention your targeted phrases
- Our social software allows us to track phrases, words or hashtags that your potential customers may be using.
- We can set this to either a 5, 10, 15, 25 or 40km radius of your business (or chosen location).
- Or we can focus on the whole of the UK, another county or target worldwide. Both options can be updated.
- We follow people who mention these phrases in the hope they follow back.
- When they do follow back we strike up conversations and build trust.
- We create custom Gif files to thank followers for following or sharing your tweets.
Twitter accounts we manage
- 1937 followers.
Statistics (last year)
- 32,271 impressions.
- 231 engagements.
- 36 post link clicks.
- 1688 followers.
Statistics (last year)
- 23,569 impressions.
- 339 engagements.
- 60 post link clicks.
- 1586 followers.
Statistics (last year)
- 21,673 impressions.
- 421 engagements.
- 76 post link clicks.
- 1361 followers.
Statistics (last year)
- 4,423 impressions.
- 157 engagements.
- 13 post link clicks.
Another review platform to enhance your credibility
- A trusted platform for reviews to help improve your reputation.
- We’ll claim or create your profile and then send out review requests.
- The link from the Trustpilot website will improve your SEO.
- Google your company name and your Trustpilot page will be listed.
Trustpilot accounts we manage
Key marketing questions to ask yourself…
Press the yellow toggle button to the right of each question for more details.
1. What do you do?
An obvious one but important to be clear.
2. How is your brand perceived?
What do your customers (and potential customers) really think of your business and brand?
Do they think you are expensive, cheap, upmarket, reliable, trustworthy, etc?
What are the most common comments in your reviews, emails or conversations?
3. How would you like to be perceived?
Based on what your customers say are you happy with how they see you or do you think they are wrong?
Would you like to change their perceptions?
4. What sets your business apart from the rest?
You may offer something different or much better than your competition.
When somebody says something nice what do they usually say?
5. My ideal customer is and why?
You will have customers who are more profitable than others, easier to deal with or who always have nice things to say about you.
Is there a specific demographic, age, gender, profession, etc?
Why are they ideal?
6. What is most important to your ideal customer when buying?
It could be price, service, speed, choice, your brand, offers, communication, convenience, location, latest products, availability, all of these or something else.
Pick your top three if possible.
7. What will trigger your ideal customer to think of you?
When is it that they need you or your product or service?
How can you make sure they choose you at that stage?
8. Competitors – what do they do better than you and why?
Do they offer different services?
Do some of your customers buy from them for a reason?
Do they offer something unique?
9. What problems do you solve for customers?
How do you make their lives easier?
What do they often say after they’ve used your product or service?
10. What is your primary competitive advantage?
What do you offer that they don’t?
What do you do better than them and why?
11. What is your sample offer to first time customers?
Do you offer a discount?
Do you run a referral or a loyalty scheme?
12. Where does the most of your business come from?
Is it social media, your website, advertising, email or referrals from existing customers?
13. What is the largest stumbling block in generating new business?
Are customers sometimes put off buying from you?
What do they always ask before and after buying?
When they don’t buy do, they say why and what do they say?
14. What do your existing or new customers often ask you?
Is it available now?
Is there a guarantee?
Who else uses it?
Do you offer after-sales support?
How much is delivery?
How quickly can I have it?
Who can I speak to if something goes wrong?
Or something else?
15. Are there any opportunities in your marketplace that you could take advantage of?
Is there demand for something you don’t currently offer but could?
Are there any complimentary services you could offer?
16. Are there seasonal patterns that impact your business?
Is your business affected by the weather or seasonal events?
Are there industry events or exhibitions that drive sales?