Email campaigns which get opened and acted upon
Why choose Vizcom to be your email marketing agency?
- We’ve been creating and sending successful campaigns for many years.
- After a discussion, we’ll make suggestions on what to include and what is most likely to work for your business.
- Detailed reports are provided which include click rates, open rates and what was clicked (and by who).
- Our emails are mobile friendly as almost 60% of emails are now opened on a mobile device.
- No monthly contracts or tie-ins.
For targeted email marketing services (which bring you business)
call Dan our email man on 01204 591 015 or click our contact form
Why email marketing?
“When it comes to purchases made as a result of receiving a marketing message, email has the highest conversion rate (66%), when compared to social and direct mail.” – DMA
How do you do it?
- We use the market leading email marketing platform Mailchimp.
- We take your text and images and arrange them in an eye-catching but easy to follow format and give reasons for your readers to act.
- Before sending your campaign you’ll see a proof and have the opportunity to change it.
- More than 15 billion businesses use Mailchimp.
- Personalise your emails with a first name for an improved open rate.
- Sign up forms are available for your website and social media.
- Connect with your eCommerce site to monitor sales and gather useful data.
- Segment subscribers into groups to allow more targeted marketing.
Email marketing examples
Click the links below
21 Tips for creating effective emails
- From name Use a name in your company email address, not sales@ or noreply@.
- Subject line The most important part of your campaign. Write down ideas and discuss them with colleagues.
- Call to Action Avoid words like submit, download and buy now. Instead, provide a reason to click.
- Introduction text Tell readers what do expect, keep it short and to the point.
- Timing When are your readers most likely to open their email? When do you get the most enquiries or sales?
- Ask questions Questions can make perfect subject lines as well as making the subscriber act.
- Provide useful information How-to guides, top ten tips and new uses for your product or service.
- Social Media Give reasons why people should follow you.
- Testimonials One will do, change it each time you send a campaign.
- Be personal Write as if you were talking to a person. Add a photograph of yourself or your team.
- Use the word you One of the most powerful words in email marketing.
- Sell the benefits No one wants to read lots of detail, they’d much rather know how it will solve their problem.
- Add a P.S. Sign off with a P.S. it is your last chance to get your reader to act.
- Use imagery It can be much more powerful than just words and gets your message across instantly.
- Link to your Social Media accounts You might not get an enquiry this time but they may follow you.
- Don’t forget your contact details! We’ve seen it before. Include a map too if you want customers to visit.
- Ask for feedback This will help personalise your message as well as providing you with useful information.
- Proof read and test all your links Ask someone who hasn’t written the newsletter to check it.
- Offers Include an offer (with a deadline) or something for free.
- Add Alt text and descriptions Some email browsers don’t support images so describe them.
- Avoid background images Outlook doesn’t recognise them.
What does a typical email marketing campaign cost?
- £120 Design of newsletter (One-off cost)
- £40 Upload up to 1000 contacts (One-off cost)
- £40 Monthly fee to mail out to 1000 contacts and maintain your contact list
- £75 per newsletter for further newsletters (using the same design) but with new images and text
Total: £275 for the first newsletter (includes sending to up to 1000 contacts)
£115 per month to send to up to 1000 contacts.
What our clients think
“I had no idea what to put in my email until I met with Dan at Vizcom. He asked me a number of questions and between us, we put together a plan. After the first newsletter went out I received eleven new enquiries which all look promising”
Oliver, Cool Canvas, Bolton.