Be greater than
🌱 Grow your business…
We love helping businesses grow and our determination to succeed drives and inspires us.
Sorry if that sounds like marketing B.S. (which makes us cringe) but it is true.
- Our goal is to increase visitors to your website and convert them into sales, leads or email subscribers.
- To do this we need to understand your business and over the years we have refined our list of 14 key marketing questions.
- The answers help us shape and make marketing your business a success.
- Working on all aspects of your marketing helps us develop a deep understanding and strengthens our relationship.
- That is another one of the reasons we developed our business marketing packages.
- We want to be your trusted partner who is just as determined to make your business grow as you are.
🎯 Found for the right phrases…
Sadly the industry is littered with unscrupulous SEO companies who promise the earth.
They seem to attract the type of sales people we despise.
They may present you will a set of results saying “look you rank No. 1 in Google for all these phrases”.
That’s just vanity and we don’t do that!
Why not ask your SEO company (if you have one) this…
“Are these the right phrases to be found for and what does the visitor do when they click through to my site?”
This is what you need to know.
We find you the right phrases and analyse the visitor’s journey encouraging them to contact you.
🧑🤝🧑 Noticed and remembered…
Social media good or bad?
Well, the jury is out on that one!
It is sad to see groups of friends all staring at their phones when they should be in the moment.
But it works for business and that group of friends could be looking at your posts.
Used alone it is unlikely to bring you the enquiries you are hoping for.
But when combined with a digital marketing campaign it can be very effective.
Try to keep up with all the social channels and you’ll spend most of your time on your phone.
We free up your time as you should be doing what you are best at!
We build and engage your audiences, increase brand recognition and help develop customer loyalty.
💡 Learn and understand…
So you’ve read this whole page (we’re impressed) and said to yourself “I can do that!”
“I’d like to learn and understand more”.
We understand you aren’t ready to join our pack just yet.
But in the meantime why not sign up for our ‘how-to’ marketing guides?
You’ll also receive our 14 key marketing questions document you can complete at your leisure.