Be recognised, create loyalty and generate new business.
For £99 a month (offer ends 1.10.18)
Why choose Vizcom to be your small business social media marketing company?
Updated 12.9.18 – 3 minute read
- No monthly contracts or tie-in periods. You can walk away at any time.
- If you haven’t got accounts with the channels we recommend, we’ll create them for you.
- If you have them set up already we’ll make sure everything is included, relevant and informative.
- We’ll share interesting content (information that your followers will enjoy reading and sharing).
- We’ll create new content by utilising your blog (or we can create one for you) and by creating visually attractive and engaging posts.
- Posts are analysed for reaction and the data is used to help shape your strategy.
- Vizcom will reply to any messages or comments you receive.
- Posts are scheduled to display on a day and at a time they are most likely to be read.
- Keywords are added to your account to find possible followers who are talking about what you are selling and in your chosen geographical areas.
- We’ll invite your email contacts to join you on social media.
- Detailed activity reports are available on a weekly or monthly basis.
- If you have a friend recommend them to us and if they become a customer we’ll offer you three months social media for FREE (worth £447).
Why social media?
- Enhances brand awareness and creates loyalty
- Provides the opportunity to communicate online and interact with your customers in real time
- Presents a more personal side to your business
- Generates sales and enquiries
- Conduct market research
- Recruit staff and find suppliers
- Gain or improve credibility
To be seen and improve customer loyalty call Dan our social media marketing man on
01204 591015 or fill in our contact form
or visit our page about digital media packages for small businesses.
What is the aim of a social media campaign?
The goal is to gain as many followers as possible who like the information you post, will engage, share and act upon it.
How can we make social media work for you?
- After a discussion, we’ll draw out all the information we need and make recommendations on the best approach.
- All businesses are different so using our experience and knowledge we’ll recommend which channels are likely to be the most effective for you.
- The key is to provide information your customers want and not to bombard them will a constant sales pitch.
Social media platforms
- Linked In is usually most effective for business to business.
- Facebook is more suited for business to consumer but can still be very useful for business to business. We offer Facebook advertising too, click to enquire about Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Twitter can be equally effective for businesses selling to the public or other companies.
- Instagram (because of its visual nature) is better suited to businesses which sell highly desirable or visually striking products or for photographers and designers to showcase their work. Restaurants showing high-quality photographs of their food are a good example. Instagram can still be effective for businesses who don’t fit into this category but it needs to be used creatively. It also has a much younger audience.
- Pinterest, like Instagram, is ideal for showcasing products and also good at producing website visits and links.
- YouTube is often used by people searching for ‘how-to’ guides and can be a great provider of website traffic.
Here are a few examples of campaigns we are working on
Why not click the links below, give them a follow (or a like) and you’ll see how social media can work for you.
Prices start at £149 per month.
To make your social media campaigns successful call Dan our social media marketing man on
01204 591 015 or click our contact form.
“Dan is very approachable and he really listens to what I want. He always tries to find ways to help me, spends time I never feel rushed and I know I can trust him to do what he says. His work is top quality and I am extremely happy with my website and the social media support he gives me.”
Need more information?
Have a read of Dan’s post social media marketing ideas for small businesses which is well worth spending eleven minutes reading.
We are big fans of Sprout Social management software if you would like a 30 day free trial click here for more details> http://bit.ly/2D0su8i