Beautiful brochure design which is both effective and practical
Why choose Vizcom to design your brochure?
- We’ve been designing brochures for more than twenty years.
- We print them too and have done so since 1996.
- We’ll advise on brochure printing costs, papers and formats to make sure you get the most from your marketing budget.
What’s the process?
We like to meet ‘face-to-face’ or take a brief on the phone (if that isn’t possible), drawing out all the information needed.
- For example, what type of person do you want to appeal to?
- What type of brochure design will they respond to?
- What is unique about your product or service?
Simply click the images below to view in more detail >
For brochures that get a positive reaction call Dan our brochure man on
01204 591 015 or complete our contact form
What format would suit me best?
- This is dependent on your budget, the number of pages, weight of paper and finish.
- There are many formats available with A5 and one-third A4 probably being the cheapest.
- We can provide you with printing costs for various types of brochures which will help you decide.
What about photography?
- If you need photography we can recommend excellent photographers.
- Or you could use stock photography (photographs available for commercial use with no copyright limitations).
- We have accounts with many stock directories and can source high-quality images without it costing you ‘the earth’.
Who will write the text?
If you just need a simple one-page leaflet or the text editing we can help you.
If the brochure requires much more detail we can recommend local copywriters or handle it for you.
What will it cost?
This is dependent on the number of pages and complexity.
As a rough guide, we charge around £75 per page.
After taking a brief we’d provide you with a fixed cost and stick to it.