Bolton’s quality leaflet printers
Leaflets printed by experts and designed by experienced graphic designers
We provide expert advice on how to get the most from your printing budget
Why choose Vizcom for your leaflet printing?
We’ve been printing high-quality leaflets for Bolton businesses for more than twenty years.
- Our machinery is ‘state-of-the-art’.
- We only print on quality paper.
- Vizcom are experienced and trained graphic designers too, so if you need design we can help.
- We’ll offer advice on size, format, the number of colours and paper to make sure you get the most from your printing budget.
- If we spot a mistake we won’t just go ahead and print, we’ll let you know.
Examples of leaflet printing by Vizcom
Click the leaflet graphics below to view in more detail
What type of leaflet should you choose?
- It’s all about budget and what type of market you are aiming to appeal to.
- If you want to appear expensive and upmarket then choose a heavy silk or textured paper with maybe a spot UV varnish or an additional metallic colour.
- If you want a large number of leaflets (20,000 or above) and are planning a leaflet drop or direct mail campaign then a standard size with a light weight of paper would be best, to keep the unit cost low.
Standard leaflet sizes (in descending order of cost)
- One third A4 99mm x 210mm (3.9″ x 8.3″)
- A5 148mm x 205mm (5.9″ x 8″)
- A4 210mm x 297mm (8.3″ x 11.7″)
- A3 297mm x 420mm (11.7″ x 16.5″)
The above can be printed landscape, portrait, single or double sided and folded in to two or three sections.
If you want a unique shape or a format (that isn’t standard) we print these too – just ask.
What do they cost?
A5, full colour both sides and printed on 170gsm silk paper.
We also print leaflets in much smaller quantities, just ask.