Why choose Vizcom for your Letterhead Printing?
We offer FREE design by experienced and trained graphic designers with every letterhead printing order, so if you want a refresh or a brand new design now’s the time.
- Vizcom has been printing high-quality letterheads and stationery in Bolton for more than twenty years.
- We only use high-quality paper which is laser printer guaranteed and printed on the latest print machinery.
Letterhead printing examples by Vizcom
Just click the letterhead graphics below to view in more detail >
How many colours should I choose?
- This depends on budget, generally, the more colours used the more expensive the letterhead becomes.
- As a guide, if you are looking for 500 or 1000 then we recommend using two colours.
- If you are thinking of ordering a large quantity of 5000 or above then full-colour printing is an option and the cost per letterhead will be similar to the price for two colour letterheads.
- If you choose full colour then product pictures, a team photo or a photograph of your building could be featured.
What type of paper should I choose?
There are many different paper types available.
We tend to favour the white smooth sheets as they provide a quality impression and the printed result appears more vivid and sharp.
Watermarked options, textured and coloured papers are also available, just ask.
How much does letterhead printing cost?
It depends on the paper, number of colours and how many you want to print.
As a guide 1000 x 2 colour letterheads, printed on a 120gsm laser guaranteed paper:
This includes FREE design and artwork.
We also print matching compliments slips and business cards.
To make sure your stationery creates the right impression call 01204 591 015 or click our contact form.
You might also be interested in our bespoke stationery packs.